We will be re-opening on June 1st with the requirement that we follow the Collier County Safety Plan that was submitted by our county government and accepted by the state of Florida.
A few important details on the reservation rules in the safety plan:
- Any vacation rental reservations made with guests from areas identified by the Governor as high risk, through Executive Orders (currently EO 20-82 New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and EO 20-86 Louisiana), must be for periods longer than the quarantine period established in that Order. Guests occupying those vacation rentals must adhere to the quarantine restrictions or be subject to established criminal and civil penalties.
- Reservations from international travelers will not be accepted.
- In the event the Governor issues subsequent Orders addressing vacation rentals and /or “hot spots” in the U.S., those restrictions shall be incorporated into the plan.
Changes in the safety plan can happen without notice and we are doing our best to stay on top of a fluid situation. In response to this we will not charge any cancellation fees or penalties for reservations that need to be cancelled due to these changes.
Guest and employee safety operating procedures:
- Front desk hours effective June 1st until further notice: MON-THU 9am – 5pm & FRI – SUN 8am – 8pm
- No contact check in is available by request. A credit card authorization and identification documentation will need to be submitted 48 hours prior to the guest arrival date.
- All guests will receive a packet at check in containing CDC guidelines and recommendations for safe travel.
- We will be following all CDC, State of Florida and Collier County guidelines for cleaning and sanitation paying extra attention to all frequently touched areas before guest arrival.
- We will be leaving all villas unoccupied for at least 3 days between guests.
Guest amenities and housekeeping services:
- All amenities at GreenLinks will be open for guest use. CDC guidelines including social distancing of 6 feet or more and no groups of more than 10 people will be strictly adhered to for the safety of all guests and staff.
- All amenity equipment (shuffleboard, tennis rackets, etc.) will be sanitized between any guest use.
- Tee times can be made by calling the front desk. We recommend calling to make tee times at least a week in advance due to social distancing and 1 golfer per cart.
- All housekeeping requests can be made by calling the front desk to request the supplies needed and it will be dropped off by our housekeeping staff. For guests staying 7 nights or more, housekeeping will drop off clean linen and towels mid-week in a basket. Please use that basket to ready dirty linens and towels for pick up. We will be supplying all villas with ample soap and cleaning supplies as directed by the county safety plan.